Become a Corporate Sponsor
We are very appreciative of our corporate sponsors. Part of the way we thank those who help make Project: R.A.K.E. possible is to include them on our Sponsors page, along with a link to their website when possible.
There are several ways that businesses can get involved:
- Make a gift-in-kind by donating needed building materials such as shingles, plywood, plumbing fittings and supplies, caulk, silicone, tri-polymer adhesive, pressure treated and framing lumber.
- Making a financial contribution towards these supplies or offering us a discount to purchase materials at or below costs at your store or warehouse.
- Consider adopting the site of a homeowner who needs a new roof ($1,000), a wheelchair ramp ($750), a new bathroom ($500) or other more basic repairs ($250). We'll send you a picture of the crew who worked on your homeowner's site, along with a special thank-you from our director.
- Consider adopting an entire Project: R.A.K.E. weekend ($5,000) or a 5-day project ($10,000). This covers all of the materials, food and other expenses that go into these events. We will include your company logo on our shirt for that project and send you up to 12 complimentary shirts in the sizes you request. We will also include your company in all our press releases and promotional material and send you a group shot of the entire 30-80 member team, a flyer outlining what was accomplished at the primary sites during the project, along with a special thank you signed by the director and his staff 3-4 weeks after the event.
- Several companies have encouraged their skilled employees to fill out Project: R.A.K.E. Crew Chief application sheets and volunteer to help lead a crew on one of our projects during the year. We are always looking for extra help in this area. Check out Ways to Get Involved for more information. This can be a great department event for your company or organization.
so that together, we can make a difference
in this community, one family at a time.
Contact us now
Reports from some of our past projects
Feb 2005 Report|
July 2004 Report
Aug 2003 Report|
May 2003 Report
Nov 2002 Report|
Oct 2002 Report